Rentroom is searching for Business Development Representatives to help transform the Property Management industry.
As a Business Development Representative on the Rentroom team, you will be part of a start-up sales organization that is dedicated to disrupting the property management process. You will be responsible for selling property owners, landlords, and property management firms intuitive, yet comprehensive software for rent collection, maintenance requests, tenant screening, property reporting, marketing, and more. You will be advocating for Rentroom's technology across multiple regions and promoting the power of our product. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organizations streamline their businesses.
* Drive growth by selling services to small-to-medium sized property owners and property management firms (SMB)
* Prospect new clients by researching markets, leveraging social media, and calling/emailing property owners, landlords, and property management firms
* Manage and develop multiple relationships, ensure client satisfaction
* Monitor competitors to continually find new account leads
* Target potential revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
* Build and develop account relationships and close sales quickly
* Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive sales
* Generate revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets
* Able to learn and apply new concepts quickly
* Persuasive communication skills, strong problem solving skills
* Independent, self-motivated, competitive
* Experienced managing leads with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is a plus
* Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
* Able to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
* Hunter mentality: Passionate about hunting down market share (cold-calling), and educating the market - not easily intimidated by new relationships
* Able to work effectively in an open-seating environment